Blue Collection IV Gowns
Free Shipping Eligible
- These hardworking gowns accommodate telemetry monitoring with ease.
- An off-center breast telemetry pocket allows wires to pass through a buttonhole inside the pocket, staying out of sight.
- The oversized pocket conceals monitor from view.
- IV sleeves fasten with three to four stainless steel floating ring snaps, depending on sleeve length.
- We also offer plastic snaps that are ideal for use during MRI procedures or surgery.
- Gowns are generously cut and a tieside closure provides complete patient modesty.
- All ties are 100% polyester twill tape and reinforced to the body of the gown for added durability.
These IV hospital gowns feature snaps along each arm to allow for IV tubes as well as a breast pocket for a telemetry monitor. Demure print or solid blue. Added length for enhanced patient modesty. Tieside closure.
Color Demure Print or Blue Gown Closure Style Tieside Gown Fabric Name Demure Cloth, Galaxy Cloth HPIS Code 760_10_70_25 In Sleeve - inches 4 in, 3.5 in, 5 in, 2.5 in, 3.06 in Latex Free Yes, No Length 49 in, 53 in, 51 in, 42.25 in, 11.63 in Size One Size Fits Most Snap Detail Stainless Steel, Plastic Sweep of gown or robe, inches 66 in UNSPSC 42131504
- Sleeve snaps allow for use with intravenous tubes. Convenient breast pocket to hold telemetry device.