Confiderm Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves
Free Shipping Eligible
- McKesson Confiderm® CL Latex Exam Gloves
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Textured fingertips help ensure slip resistance in wet or dry conditions and provide excellent tactile sensitivity.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
These powder-free latex gloves by McKesson are ambidextrous and feature textured fingertips. These are non-sterile gloves for general patient care. Color: Ivory. Not Chemo Approved.
- Brand McKesson Confiderm®
- Manufacturer McKesson Brand
- Application Exam Glove
- Chemo Rated Not Chemo Approved
- Color Ivory
- Cuff Style Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness 0.11 mm (4.3 mil)
- Glove Exterior Textured Fingertips
- Glove Interior Without Coating
- Hand Compatibility Ambidextrous
- Length in Inches 9.4 Inch
- Material Latex
- Powder Content Powder Free
- Size Medium
- Sterility NonSterile
- UNSPSC Code 42132203
- Usage Single Use
- Latex Free Indicator Contains Latex
- Great gloves for everyday use. Textured fingertips for better grip.