The Respironics Dreamwear Nasal Cpap Mask directs airflow through a soft, silicone frame. Because the frame is soft, it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position. Having the CPAP hose connect at the top prevents all the unnecessary clutter in front of your face often associated with standard CPAP Mask. This creates a minimalist design with very little contact to the front of the face which creates a more desirable look and feel while being worn. The DreamWear mask's nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils without actually inserting into them or exerting any excess pressure.
- Tubing attachment located at the top of the head to offer freedom of movement during the night.
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge.
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek.
- Adaptable innovative design.
- Nasal and pillow mask combined technology.
- Eliminates nose irritation.
- Features soft, single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact.