The Viper Plus GT Wheelchair from Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-end reclining wheelchair. Loaded with features, this reclining wheelchair can fit almost any need.
The seat rail has exclusive telescoping technology that allows the depth of the chair to be adjusted from 16" to 18" in seconds, requiring no additional upholstery or components, making room for a backrest or just some extra space for larger users. The padded, flip-back arm rests provide easy transfer, without having to detach an arm.
The Viper Plus GT Wheelchair is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it the right choice for anybody in need of a wheelchair.
- Also features 8" front casters
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Built in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery allows the seat to be quickly set at 16" or 18" depths, without any extra components
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight
- Composite mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Durable flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patients weight while in the various reclining positions
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Spreader bar that acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to floor height from adult to hemi-level
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight